Saturday, January 14, 2012

Chapter 35 : My Future


My own poster! That's right, I'm officially launching my own Blog Facebook Page today.
Click here and like it!

-------------------------------------------------------


I will be talking about my future today, what I intend to do once I graduate from Secondary School and what I want to become in the long-run. I am a very indecisive person, I always get inspired by someone or something easily and get motivated but when the inspiration is gone, I get demotivated and just forget everything that I used to be so inspired and motivated about.

When I was in Secondary 1, I wanted to be an English Teacher till Secondary 3, I was inspired by "The Pupil" (Local Drama Series on Channel 5) that made me want to become a lawyer. In Secondary 4, I kept visiting the hospital so often that I got inspired to be a Doctor and now that I'm in Secondary 5, I want to be an Accountant because of the fact that I did well for Principle of Accounts and that's like my strongest subject and the fact that I am interested in it! I think I would be a happy accountant. So my current goal in life is to become an Accountant and take up a Diploma in Accountancy in Ngee Ann when I graduate.

However, I won't be an Accountant my whole life, I would like to share my experiences which would lead me back to my dream job in Secondary 1, an English Teacher but instead of teaching English, I intend to teach Principle of Accounts! That's basically my plan, although I know the journey won't be as smooth sailing as I think it will be, but getting to the end of my destination is the most important, at least I can die with no regrets right? I can look back at this chapter in my life and tell people that I really did accomplish this dream of mine that I had when I was young.

But you might be wondering, if I aspire to be an accountant, why on earth am I blogging, well, blogging would be more of a hobby to me, I don't blog often and usually when I do, I do it during my leisure time or when I feel that I haven't posted a chapter in a long time.

Have you thought about your dream/future? I know I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment